Short-term health insurance is a medical coverage option to lean on when you need temporary coverage without sacrificing routine healthcare services. Our Health 360 plans help bridge the insurance gap during a job transition, members turning 26 and no longer on their parent’s insurance, individuals under 65 not qualifying for Medicare, and for those who can’t afford traditional health insurance.
Our short-term Health 360 plans are also available for enrollment year-round, offer the flexibility of different levels to choose from, and the option to bundle other benefits to create a personalized health insurance package.
Our plan offers two levels of short-term medical insurance to choose from:
- Health 360
- Health 360 Lite
Each plan includes deductible options, 80/20 coinsurance, coinsurance limit (Individual/ Family), and coverage period maximum benefits options. Doctor office visits are as follows, with the option to choose the number of visits you would like available with your plan:
- PCP or Urgent Care Facility Visit: $25 per visit
- Specialist Physician Visit: $40 per visit
- Urgent Care Facility Additional Deductible: $100 per visit
- Wellness: $50 per visit
Each Health 360 plan also includes:
- Doctor Office Consultations- General practitioner, Urgent Care, Specialist and Wellness with minimal copay
- Inpatient/Outpatient/Surgical- Eligible expense coverage including ICU and emergency room treatment
- Deductible and Coinsurance Options Available- Deductible ranging from $500 to $10,000
- Length of Coverage Choice- Terms are available for up to 36 months depending on your state’s regulations
- Value-Added Benefits- Membership to NCE Association to save on out-of-pocket medical expenses
- PHCS Network- Access to a network of 900,000 healthcare providers including medical doctors and facilities
Benefits of Short-Term Medical Insurance
As mentioned, short-term health insurance in ideal for those in a position unable to secure major medical insurance. Premiums are much lower, and these plans provide a variety of medical protection benefits depending on the plan chosen. Combined with other plans such as critical illness, vision and dental, members are able to create a more inclusive benefits package to meet their individual needs.
Health 360 Plus Optional Plan Enhancements
Members who sign up for one of our Health360 plans have the option to enhance the value of their membership by adding on Health 360 Plus. Benefits included are:
- MyTelemedicine- 24/7 access to board certified physicians via phone or chat
- SimpleScripts Rx- 37 commonly prescribed acute medications at no cost and discounts on others
- ICE Tracer- emergency Medical Solution & Personal Health Record System to store medical information
- LetsGetChecked- at-home personal health testing with confidential results in 2 to 5 days
- Fitcom- discounted personal training to workout at your convenience, anytime, anywhere
- SmartHealth PayCard- a financial safety net to pay for the healthcare you need, when you need it
- Chiropractic- free initial consultation and a 20%-40% discount on examinations, x-rays, and all other services
- Podiatry- receive a 50% savings on providers initial fee and a 20% discount on all other services
- Diabetic Supplies- savings on diabetic, home medical, pet health and health/wellness supplies
- Vitamins & Supplements- members save an additional 20% on a wide range of vitamins and supplements
- Wellness- access to daily wellness articles, health tips and personalized workout programs
American Online Benefits Group offers our Health 360 short-term health insurance plans with optional Health 360 Plus enhancements. Please contact our Agent or Member Services to receive more information at 214-389-9072.