Since 1976, MESVision (Medical Eye Services) has been focused on efficiently and effectively administering vision benefit programs to employee groups. They understand the need for easy plan administration, fast and accurate claims processing, knowledgeable answers to all inquiries, and convenient access to participating providers for vision care services. The broad and diverse NCQA (National Committee for Quality Assurance) credentialed panel of eye care specialists at MESVision are utilized by patients ninety-seven (97%) of the time. Patient responses to random satisfaction surveys receive a rating of “good” to “outstanding” 96% of the time.
MESVision is dedicated to helping individuals preserve their precious gift of sight because:
- More than half of vision problems may be prevented by regular vision care examinations.
- Over 177 million individuals are in need of some form of corrective eyewear.
- Today’s workforce spends more time using computers. As a result, ninety (90%) percent of employees suffer from eyestrain, giving rise to productivity concerns.
- One of every four children has a vision problem. Early detection can enhance a child’s growth and development.
- Routine eye examinations may also detect other illnesses, such as high cholesterol, high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, brain tumors, or multiple sclerosis.