With over 30 years of experience working on mouths as a registered dental hygienist, Jona Trottier hosts Get Smile Fitness, providing education on own to obtain the oral health you deserve. She refers to smile fitness as a personal trainer for your mouth.
Trottier created Get Smile Fitness to show what it really takes to get your mouth clean, healthy and strong. She states oral health is easy to achieve and keep once you know how. Her goal is to help you avoid problems or fix them when they’re small before they become expensive and difficult.
Trottier provides a clearer picture of all those mysterious things that happen in your mouth and helps them make sense to you. She helps answer questions like:
- Are there products out there that will help reduce plaque build-up?
- How do I keep my gums from receding?
- I come from a family of bad teeth, how do I make sure I won’t have the same problems.
- I have sensitive teeth, crowded teeth, or I just can’t reach the back teeth well, what can I use that will help?
- I was told I have gum problems, what can I do?
- Is there a toothpaste, toothbrush, rinse, or product that will help?